In this session continuing on with Social Media strategies, our instructors will be showing you how to effectively utilize Pinterest & Instagram to connect with customers and attract new business in innovative ways, and saving time while doing so. They’ll be sharing best practices to get the most out of these social platforms, who they are best suited for, and helping you to understand how your business can benefit from either.
Remember, In this bi-weekly series brought to you by the Glendale Chamber of Commerce exclusively for Chamber members, your instructors will be sharing best practices on a variety of topics with the goal being to help members be more successful in their business, and also understand how to take full advantage of their Chamber benefits, including the resources available from Chamber Nation.
The sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Every 2nd Thursday for live training and Q&A
- Every 2nd Tuesday (following the live session, 5 days later), for a replay and live Q&A.
Pinterest & Instagram Session Agenda:
- Learn how Pinterest relates to business, and why it’s an important source of potential leads and traffic for your website.
- How to optimize your Instagram profile correctly, and use features that are free but often missed by many business owners.
- Rockstar Pinterest & Instagram secrets – finding Instagram users with a special Google search, and how to use a special feature to ensure your content sticks around for more than 24 hours.
- Live Q&A with our instructors
If you haven’t registered, please do so now at the link below: